GACO – SILICONE MEMBRANE
AvoidTime-Consuming and Costly Tear-Offs
By re-covering, you save on labor costs and avoid landfillexpenses, plus your existing roof can be re-covered without any interruption to normal business operations.
Extend the Life of Your Roof
By renewing your roof, you’ll never need to replace the roof again.
Monolithis system renew and insulates
GacoRoofFoam insulation combined with a GacoFlex S20 Silicone Roof Coating provides high R-value and forms a monolithic system that fully adheres to any shape or substrate while providing a seamless weather-tight seal. This is the first complete system to insulate, waterproof and withstand permanent ponding water.
Reduce energy costs
The highly-reflective, glossy finish of GacoFlex S20 and S21 Silicone Roof Coatings can help reduce energy costs.
Ideal for use on flat and low-sloped roofs
GacoRoofFoam can be applied at varied thicknesses to create a positive slope for improved drainage on flat roofs.
Labor and material warranties available on GacoFlex S20 and S21 series solvent-free silicone coatings
Decades of proven performance and protection. Guaranteed.
Re-cover, don’t re-roof. You’ll save money, time and aggravation and avoid time-consuming and costly tear-offs
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating Systems provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
The key advantages of using a silicone roofing system:
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining
- Totally impervious to UV and Unaffected by sunlight’s harmful rays
- Same chemical backbone as sand
- Theoretically the last roof you will ever apply